At this point we aren't even counting anymore, we are just waiting!
Well the doctor says that my cervix is completely thinned out and Macayla is in the canal, now we are just waiting for labor to start. She is measuring at 7lbs 4oz. So if I don't go into labor naturally by next Friday, I have a date and time scheduled to induce, March 4th at 7:15am.
So we are keeping our fingers (and toes) crossed that she will make her big debut any day now!