Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Friday, February 22, 2008

41 Weeks and waiting....

At this point we aren't even counting anymore, we are just waiting!

Well the doctor says that my cervix is completely thinned out and Macayla is in the canal, now we are just waiting for labor to start. She is measuring at 7lbs 4oz. So if I don't go into labor naturally by next Friday, I have a date and time scheduled to induce, March 4th at 7:15am.

So we are keeping our fingers (and toes) crossed that she will make her big debut any day now!

1 comment:

larsens said...

Oh good grief! You poor Momma! I'm sure you are sooo ready - and have been!! Well, we might just end up with the same Birthday!?! We're March 4th at 7:30am!! Good Luck & I hope she comes SOON! I think Nalani would live in here forever, too, if I let her! "-)