Well we have good news and bad news....
Let's start with the good news. The good news is that today is my last day at work, it's been very busy for me today trying to finalize everything and prepare myself as well as my clients for my absence. Now as soon as today is over I will be able to relax and hope for Macayla to make her appearance.
The bad news, he's not going to try anything to induce any kind of labor. He said that she will come in time and that I needed to relax and when she's ready, she will come. So we know she is already going to be stubborn. (Now who do you think she gets that from, Mom or Dad?)
So my due date is February 16th and he is content to wait until then before he begins any kind of induction. He says she is ready, her head is in the canal, we are just waiting for my body to be ready and allow her to come down further.
So now that I won't be working I can relax and prepare for her arrival. Keep checking back for more updates or pics of the new addition!